Business Transformation Consultant
We have a great career opportunity for talented Senior Consultants, Managers and Senior Managers to support the design and delivery of our data-driven business transformation programmes and autonomously lead workstreams in our programmes. Consultants will work across a range of sectors, whilst driving forward practice and capability development.
Why work for Arca Blanca?
You will have the opportunity to help build a fast-growing business that is bringing original solutions to interesting and multi-faceted client issues with some of the UK’s leading companies. We combine data science, technology, and transformation and, as such, we challenge the methods traditional management consultancies adopt. Whilst no two projects are the same, you can be sure that each one will be challenging and complex, testing your resilience, thinking, and influencing skills as you engage with the client on their change journey. You will see the impact of your work on clients’ businesses in terms of growth, profit, and value. Our flat structure means that you will be integral in shaping the culture and employee experience at Arca Blanca whilst rapidly developing your own skills and progressing your career. At present, our projects are UK based and predominantly in London.
We offer an innovative and generous benefits package that is not only market-leading but gives our employees flexibility in choosing how best to support their well-being and that of their families. In addition to a competitive salary, we operate a company bonus scheme which places an emphasis on team rather than individual performance. We have several flexible leave policies in addition to 25 days annual holiday, including a paid sabbatical. Our well-being allowance enables employees to pay for gym memberships, days out with family, further study, or financial advice, to name just a few. In addition, we offer a salary-sacrifice pension, funded travel, best-in-class level of health cover for the whole family, critical illness, income protection, life assurance and Perkbox.
As well as excellent academics and a solid track record of success in your career, we are looking for evidence of the following:
- A self-starter with a pragmatic and proactive approach
- A highly numerical and analytical skillset
- The ability to build trust and credibility, winning hearts and minds at all levels of an organisation
- Demonstrable drive, tenacity and relentlessness to achieve outstanding results
- A true team player with strong self-awareness who is committed to the continuing personal and professional development of themselves and others
- A strong influencer who can flex their communication style across a diverse range of challenging situations and stakeholders
- At ease with ambiguity, with the ability to lead others confidently through uncertain and changeable times
- The resilience and perseverance to move forwards from setbacks
- Intellectual agility and the ability to maintain momentum without compromising on quality
- Deep business acumen and an appreciation of business development processes
Gained in industry and/or consulting, your experience may include the following:
- Being able to demonstrate where you have made a significant and tangible difference to your client’s/employer’s business
- Evidence of designing, leading and delivering all phases of business transformation programmes
- Experience in designing and implementing Target Operating models covering entire organisations
- Applying data science to deliver results for clients
- Experience of business development processes
- Proven ability to establish new and long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders within your clients, particularly at the Director and C-Suite level
- Experience in any of the following areas: Strategy and business model development / implementation, Data Strategy, Process Innovation, Change Management, Organisation Design and Development, Operational Improvement, Financial Performance Improvement, International expansion / market development
- Candidates must have UK work experience
We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means we’ll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. During the application process, you’ll be asked to share your personal characteristics and data with us. This helps us understand our audience so we can make sure we are doing everything we can to attract a diverse range of people and ensure our recruitment processes are fair and inclusive.
How to apply
Please submit a covering letter, together with your CV to email@example.comEmail your application