Business Transformation Manager
We have a great career opportunity for a talented Manager to support the design and delivery of our data-driven business transformation programmes and autonomously lead workstreams in our programmes. The individual will work across a range of sectors, whilst driving forward practice and capability development.
Why work for Arca Blanca?
You will have the opportunity to help build a growing business that is bringing original solutions to interesting and multi-faceted client issues with some of the UK’s leading companies. We combine data science and transformation and, as such, we challenge the methods that traditional management consultancies adopt. Whilst no two projects are the same, you can be sure that each one will be challenging and complex, testing your resilience, thinking and influencing skills as you engage with the client to take them on the change journey. You will see the impact of your work on clients’ businesses in terms of growth, profit and value. Our flat structure means that you will be integral in shaping the culture and employee experience at Arca Blanca whilst rapidly developing your own skills and progressing your career. At present, our projects are UK based and predominantly in London. We offer an innovative and generous benefits package including a well-being allowance, flexible leave policies, all travel costs and market-leading health cover.
As well as excellent academics and a solid track record of success in your career, we are looking for evidence of the following:
- A self-starter with a pragmatic and proactive approach
- A numerical and analytical skillset
- The ability to build trust and credibility, winning hearts and minds at all levels of an organisation
- Demonstrable drive, tenacity and relentlessness to achieve outstanding results
- A true team player with strong self-awareness who is committed to the continuing personal and professional development of themselves and others
- A strong influencer who can flex their communication style across a diverse range of challenging situations and stakeholders
- At ease with ambiguity, with the ability to lead others confidently through uncertain and changeable times
- The resilience and perseverance to move forwards from setbacks
- Intellectual agility and the ability to maintain momentum without compromising on quality
- Deep business acumen and an appreciation of business development processes
Gained in industry and/or consulting, your experience may include the following:
- Being able to demonstrate where you have made a significant and tangible difference to your client’s/employer’s business
- Evidence of designing, leading and delivering all phases of business transformation programmes
- Experience in designing and implementing Target Operating models covering entire organisations
- Applying data science to deliver results for clients
- Experience in business development processes
- Proven ability to establish new and long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders within your clients, particularly at the Director and C-Suite level
- Experience in at least two of the following areas: Strategy and business model development/implementation, Change Management, Organisation Design and Development, Operational Improvement, Process Innovation, Financial Performance Improvement,
- Candidates must have UK work experience
We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means we’ll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. During the application process, you’ll be asked to share your personal characteristics and data with us. This helps us understand our audience so we can make sure we are doing everything we can to attract a diverse range of people and ensure our recruitment processes are fair and inclusive.
How to apply
Please submit a covering letter, together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgEmail your application